Features and capabilities
The Cisco RV340W VPN Router is the right choice for any small-business network that requires performance, security, and reliability.
With the RV340W’s intuitive user interface, you’ll have your Internet access set up and running in minutes.
This router’s performance provides reliable, highly secure connectivity that is so transparent you won’t notice it’s there.
The RV340W extends the basic capabilities of Cisco RV routers:
- Dynamic web filtering helps enable business efficiency and security when connecting to the web.
- Client and application identification allow Internet access policies for end devices and cloud applications, helping to ensure performance and security.
- 4 Gigabit LAN ports facilitate high-speed connectivity of your network devices.
- The RV340W has integrated 802.11ac Gigabit Wi-Fi for your mobile devices.
The Cisco RV340W can also boost employee productivity and overall network performance. It can limit Internet surfing to appropriate site categories and can eliminate unwanted network traffic.
Specifications at a glance
- 2 WAN ports (RJ-45) for load balancing and resiliency
- 4 LAN ports for high-performance connectivity
- Integrated Gigabit dual-radio AC Wireless
- 2 USB ports that support a 3G/4G modem or flash drive
- 900-Mbps TCP throughput for improved productivity
- VPN functionality for secure interconnectivity, including standard IPsec, L2TP over IPsec, Cisco IPsec
- Support for the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client, ideal for remote access by mobile devices