Connect wirelessly in hazardous environments
Extend high-performance wireless connectivity to hazardous environments with our 1550 Wireless Access Points. This series is based on Cisco 802.11n technology with integrated silicon-level spectrum intelligence to detect, classify, and mitigate RF interference.
Features and capabilities
Our 1550 wireless outdoor models with Cisco CleanAir technology are Class I, Div 2/Zone 2 certified 802.11n access points designed for hazardous locations. They offer flexible, highly secure, and scalable mesh network deployment for high-performance mobility across oil and gas refineries, chemical plants, mining pits, manufacturing yards, and more.
The 1550 Series supports multiple-device and multiple-network application delivery such as real-time seamless mobility, video surveillance, and public and private Wi-Fi access.
Our 1550 access points provide:
- Operational continuity for mission-critical applications in hazardous environments like oil and gas refineries, chemical plants, mining pits, and factories
- Different models to best suit your deployment needs
- Deeper levels of security, performance protection, and policy enforcement
- Integrated wired and wireless for cost savings with end-to-end network access solutions, including wireless, switching, routing, and security
- Flexibility and scalability of reliable multi-service and multi-network application delivery
The 1550 is a single box solution, which helps reduce deployment times and total cost of ownership.
1552 Outdoor access point products
Cisco Aironet 1552H Access Point
This ruggedized, outdoor, 802.11n access point is suitable for generic hazardous environments, and does not require a wireless sensor network.
Cisco Aironet 1552SA and 1552SD Access Points
The 1552SA and SD merge the ruggedized outdoor 802.11n access point with an integrated, ISA 100 Wireless and WirelessHART-compliant radio to provide a seamless solution for wireless sensor networks.
Cisco Aironet 1552WU Access Point
The 1552WU merges the ruggedized outdoor 802.11n access point with an integrated WirelessHART gateway to provide a seamless solution for wireless sensor networks.
Specifications at a glance
- Designed for hazardous environments (Certified Class I Div2/Zone2 Enclosure)
- Dual Wi-Fi radio system-compliant with IEEE 802.11a/n (5-GHz) and 802.11b/g/n (2.4-GHz) standards
- Cisco CleanAir technology provides integrated spectrum intelligence for a self-configuring and self-healing network
- Improved 802.11n range and performance with 2 x 3 MIMO technology
- Multiple IEEE radio support (802.11a/n, 802.11b/g/n)
- Multiple uplink options (Gigabit Ethernet-10/100/1000 BaseT, fiber SFP interface)
- Multiple power options
Nu există recenzii până acum.